»5 obstacles to sleep together
One of the keys to have good physical and emotional health, as well as a better relationship, is to have a comforting rest with your partner. The way in which they manage to sleep together directly affects their happiness and mutual satisfaction.
However, there are certain obstacles that can prevent a couple from sleeping together and have these benefits, according to HuffPost information:
1. Snoring. If your partner snores or suffers from insomnia, can cause changes in mood, depression, dissatisfaction and, in general, reduce your physical and mental health by not being able to rest. Therefore, if your partner snores, try to gently suggest some treatment or medical help. Putting a solution to your problem can even reduce disagreements in your relationship.
2. Fight for the blankets. If this happens almost every night, the solution can be simple: Buy a bigger blanket. It is not advisable to sleep with two separate blankets, but if there is no other remedy, it is an alternative.
3. Tornado in bed. If your partner is one of those who move, turn, kick and wake up, a solution is to place a pillow or cushion between them to allow you to rest.
4. Different hours to sleep. If this is a topic of many discussions, the ideal is to agree on your schedule, give everything your time and space, respecting that once in bed, the things of work and daily obligations are left out. Neither lap, ipod or other devices should be brought to bed.
5. Go to bed angry. It is essential that you never go to sleep angry. It is best to try to solve problems before going to bed. Both sleep better when doing it and wake up with better mood.
Sleeping well with your partner contributes to the mental well-being of both, and can even help prevent heart disease. Low levels of cortisol (the stress hormone), reduces the cytokines that cause inflammation and increases oxytocin (the love hormone). Therefore, they will have a better relationship. Remember, sleeping together is as important as sex itself.
Follow us on @EdenFantasys and EdenFantasys on Facebook
?Would you like to receive more information about your interest? Register with us
How vibrator works
Should you continue to pump when orgasm